Friday, January 7, 2011

Budding Inspiration

Inspiration is beginning to strike...

Theme:
{Anthropologie (a humble vintage inspired romance) & travel (planes; for our long distance beginnings)}

 +




Color Palette:
{dusty blue, canary yellow, chocolate brown, ballet pink}



Flowers: 
{Hydrangeas, Peonies, Gerbera Daisies} -- and in Mason jars :)


Homemade bouquets tied with buttons, burlap, and raffia:


Sustainable Wedding Favors (wow... I think I miss California a LOT):
{organic flower pots, wildflower seed paper to plant, birdseeders, flower bulbs...}






Update from last post...

Jeff didn't get to make the appointment with the Sunset Room because he was really busy at work, so we'll try calling tomorrow. If not, Saturday will be: Tron (the movie), Joann Fabrics (for swatches), and then Target (for invitations). 

Venue-- Ok so the Torpedo Factory in Old Town seems way too expensive at about $4,500 (the LOWEST rate). I want to check out The Metropolitan Center for the Visual Arts in Maryland. Its lowest quoted rate is $800 for 180 guests. That sounds good, but is it too good to be true? Hmm.. Ok, that's all for tonight! I'm pooped from my 3rd shift at work (back from disability) and my back is a little sore, so it's lights out for this family! =) 


Til next update... (I really like this blogging thing! It's like my little wedding journal! Thanks, Anker!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment