Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our recent checklist

I've been watching a lot of Say Yes to the Dress, and I am thrilled to say that I've not once had remorse about ordering my dress so early. It has been - this entire time - "The One" (kind of like my other half, hehe)


So... This is what we've got figured out (for the most part) so far:

Venue (deposit paid)/Catering
Dress
Wedding shoes (mine... and NO I did not get the pair of $1200 Aruna Seth's)
Veil
B-maids gifts
Karaoke
DJ
Ceremony music
Invitations
Bridesmaids dresses (purchased)
Photographer
Bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages (ordered)
Centerpieces (still have to search Thrift Stores for clear vases)
Cake (we have a place and a quote, just have to do tasting and place order)
Jeff's confirmed Best Man and Groomsmen (all 7)

Still to do:
Transportation
Deposit on Photobooth
Ring bearer outfit (Kona, hehe)
Flower girl outfit (Ting Ting =P )
Hair/Makeup
Jeff's tux and G-men tuxes (we're visiting tux places this weekend, Men's Wearhouse was a bust)
Groomsmen gifts
Seating charts/sign
Comprehensive guest list

Am I missing something?? Hopefully we can accomplish the last set of things in < $3,000 and we'll still be on budget! I think we're at $12,200 right now.


Countdown: 387 Days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment